Synergy, the concept that when two things work together in harmony, the result is far greater than when those two things work separately. Synergy comes from optimized teamwork. We believe that in order to help improve a dog or cat’s behavior, a group of concerned people can team together to help. Bringing together veterinarians, animal behaviorists, dog trainers, yourself and your pet produces the Synergy for behavioral solutions.
How can we help?
We offer a wide variety of services to address your pet’s behavioral needs…
- Veterinary Behavior Consultations with our Animal Behaviorist and Veterinarian (Valli Parthasarathy, PhD, DVM) to help you find solutions to challenging dog and cat behavior problems and help address any medical issues which may be contributing to them
- Day training packages for busy people who want to improve their dog’s behavior, but can’t find the time. Our Certified Professional Dog Trainer sets the stage by helping you set up management in your dog’s life, then builds behavioral foundations and shows you how to help your dog keep learning afterward.
- Dog training classes to help your furry family member learn, all the way from a Puppy Preschool for the young pups to Family Dog or Canine Good Citizen classes for adolescents on up.
- Specialty dog classes such as Reactive Rover and Therapy Dog Skills to address specific training goals and other single topic classes to continue improving your dog’s skills and good behavior
What do I do about…
Is your dog or cat showing behaviors that you don’t like? Common behavior problems we help clients with include:
How can you get started?
- Contact us for advice about your pet’s behavior and what would be the best fit for their training or behavioral needs
- Check out our Veterinary Behavior Consults and other training pages for more information about our services