Synergy, the concept that when two things work together in harmony, the result is far greater than when those two things work separately. Synergy comes from optimized teamwork. We believe that in order to help improve a dog or cat’s behavior, a group of concerned people can team together to help. Here in Portland, we strive to bring together veterinarians, animal behaviorists, dog trainers, yourself and your pet to produce the Synergy for Behavior Solutions.
Please also feel free to visit our Testimonials page to read some of the feedback our clients in the Portland metro area have been giving us or read more about our behavior team’s qualifications on our website’s Our Team page.
How can we help?
We offer a wide variety of services to address your pet’s behavioral needs…
- Veterinary Behavior Consultations with our Animal Behaviorist and Veterinarian (Valli Parthasarathy, PhD, DVM) to help you find solutions to challenging dog and cat behavior problems and help address any medical issues which may be contributing to them
- Day training packages for busy people who want to improve their dog’s behavior, but can’t find the time. Our Certified Professional Dog Trainer sets the stage by helping you set up management in your dog’s life, then builds behavioral foundations and shows you how to help your dog keep learning afterward.
- For dogs with reactivity issues (such as barking, lunging and getting over-excited) when seeing other dogs, we offer a whole series of classes called Reactive Rover (RR) to help your furry friend achieve calmness. Starting with our RR: Foundations class and progressing through RR: Advanced Skills, RR: Open Air and RR: Agility, we help you and your dog learn in a supportive environment where you can build skills and progress with professional support the entire way!
What do I do about…
Is your dog or cat showing behaviors that you don’t like? Common behavior problems we help clients with include:
How can you get started?
- Contact us for advice about your pet’s behavior and what would be the best fit for their training or behavioral needs
- Check out our Veterinary Behavior Consults and other training pages for more information about our services