Brains and Brawn
About: Weekly 50-minute sessions – pick and choose!
Tuition: 4-session, 6-session, and 8-session packages
challenges may need veterinary pre-approval.
Open to graduates of Reactive Rover:
Foundations class, and to non-reactive dogs.
Looking for ways to have fun with your dog, expand their brains, and work their fitness and confidence? Look no further! Our Brains and Brawn program is designed to provide stimulating and safe fun for dogs. Each week has a different topic to choose from! The best part is that you can pick and choose which classes you’d like to take!
Current session topics include:
- Nose-work (learning how to use their nose to locate hidden objects)
- Tricks & Trials (using their minds to build mad skills and overcome fears)
- FitPAWS Fun (learning to balance and engage their Core to build strength and resilience for health)
- Life Skills (skills every dog should know)
- This class is available in packages of 4, 6 or 8 sessions
- Class enrollment is limited to no more than five (5) students per week of class
- Your session credits have expiration dates (depending on the size of the package you purchase) and are valid towards any class that we offer during that time period. After this time, unused session credits will be void. There are no refunds for unused credits.
- Purchase a package
- After you have purchased your package, and while logged into your account, select the sessions you want to attend in the Brains and Brawn Package Classes list. If you having difficulty finding this, or need additional assistance, please call us and we can assist you in manually registering for the classes you want.
Dogs are eligible to join class who are either…
- Non-reactive (calm) around other dogs in a classroom
- Who have successfully gone though our Reactive Rover: Foundations class and are able to stay calm within a training station with other dogs being heard, but not seen.