Length: 4 weekly sessions
Time: Contact us for schedule
Approx. 40 min. per class
Tuition: $150 (per 4-week class+clicker)
This class is for kittens between 7
and 14 weeks of age. Kittens must:
- Have been evaluated by their
- Have had their first round of
vaccinations and deworming
- Must be healthy to attend class
Did you know that many common behavior problems in cats can be prevented with early training and socialization? Help you kitten grow into a well-rounded cat!
This unique group class will explore normal kitten behavior, socialization and training as well as preventing common problems such as:
- Play biting
- Destructive scratching
- Fears and phobias
- Litter box problems
- Aggressive behavior
This class is an open enrollment class. This means that you and your kitten can join on any week and attend for 4 consecutive classes (excepting skip days) to learn all the materials.
Register: Please contact us to register!
- Please check your schedule to ensure you can make all of the classes for 4 consecutive Sundays. There are no make-up sessions if you miss a week of class. You will, however, be emailed handouts for the missed session.
- This class is in high demand, therefore refunds are not granted for any reason within 1 week before you are scheduled to start class.
- Children are welcome to attend class. Young children will need to have an adult other than the kitten’s main handler to manage them.
- The instructors reserve the right to request a student to leave if they are behaving in a way that is inappropriate or disruptive to class. They also reserve the right to request a student to remove their kitten from class if the class setting is inappropriate for the kitten.